Legal representative: WANNACCESS, sign of June Diffusion, with a capital of 20000€.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at the postal address below or by e-mail:
Les chasseurs N 21, 33680 LACANAU OCEAN
• All the data included in this site (texts, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.) are the exclusive property of the company Wannaccess, or are the subject of a specific authorization for use. for the company Wannaccess
• The information on the services and their characteristics correspond to a definition at the time of posting or updates of the various pages of the site; they are given for information only and cannot be considered as contractual.
• Wannaccess reserves the right to modify the information presented without notice, without being required to update this document. If, despite the care taken in the creation of this website, you think that it contains an error, do not hesitate to contact us.
• By accessing the Wannaccess site, you agree to comply with the French intellectual property code and more generally with international treaties and agreements containing provisions relating to the protection of copyright. Thus, you are prohibited from: downloading, reproducing in whole or in part, selling, distributing, issuing, publishing and communicating in any form whatsoever the data or works protected by copyright which appear on the site of Wannaccess without specific prior written authorization from the holder of the copyright attached to the work or data reproduced.
• As part of some of our sections, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with personal information such as your name, address and e-mail address. This information is necessary to enable us to respond to your comments or inquiries.
• Each visitor to this Site who provides information to Wannaccess grants Wannaccess full transferable rights relating to this information and authorizes it to use it as it sees fit. The information thus provided by visitors will be considered non-confidential, and must be accurate, lawful and not harm the interests of third parties. Finally, this Site has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, pursuant to the provisions of the French law of January 6, 1978. Any person mentioned on a page of this Site may exercise their rights of access, modification, rectification or deletion of information concerning it at the following address: